Unban *Ice*

Nick CS : *Ice*

Date/Time of ban : 13.09.2022 / ~13:30 Norway Time

The admin who banned you : virus2k 

Reason for the ban : cheats 

Your STEAMID :  STEAM_0:1:218612034

Your IP (Find it here : www.whatismyip.com) : 92.221.217.121

Proof (Console Screenshot) : https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/Z19s0QSb/file.html

steamcommunity.com/id/cold42

How? I'm a Steam player and would never use any cheats. Btw you didn't even ask me to do a Wargod scan, etc. before banning me

Acum 10 ore, IceCold a spus:

How? I'm a Steam player and would never use any cheats. Btw you didn't even ask me to do a Wargod scan, etc. before banning me

i dont have to ask you for wargods...i make demo to you...where you can clearly see that you use wall .

4 hours ago, Virus2kk said:

i dont have to ask you for wargods...i make demo to you...where you can clearly see that you use wall .

What demo? I didn't even find it in my cstrike folder, because the server doesn't record the demo automatically. And how can you say that I use wallhack if I'm not shooting straight through walls? When I was playing, I was just hugging every corner and then shooting exactly at the guy, because I heard that he was behind the wall. (By the way, I'm gonna post the video I recorded with geforce experience, so that other admins can see my gameplay, because the server didn't record the demo automatically https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/xIpd97bD/file.html). 

Acum 5 ore, IceCold a spus:

What demo? I didn't even find it in my cstrike folder, because the server doesn't record the demo automatically. And how can you say that I use wallhack if I'm not shooting straight through walls? When I was playing, I was just hugging every corner and then shooting exactly at the guy, because I heard that he was behind the wall. (By the way, I'm gonna post the video I recorded with geforce experience, so that other admins can see my gameplay, because the server didn't record the demo automatically https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/xIpd97bD/file.html). 

ur you retard ....i make  demo you...i put link...look for youreself.

4 hours ago, Virus2kk said:

ur you retard ....i make  demo you...i put link...look for youreself.

I didn't even see the demo file in your link at first, cause the website looked shady, like a scam 

6 hours ago, macman said:

Hard to say here. I would not say wallhack. But sometimes the aim looks weird. No 100% cheat in my opinion.

I say we do PC check and if everything is fine, we unban.

Your link to the recording of gforce exp doesn't work.

How does the link not work? I click it at it takes me to zippyshare. I can try to post the video to a different website then. 

On 9/13/2022 at 9:25 PM, IceCold said:

having steam, doesn't save you from a ban. I've banned alot of players with steam, who were stupid enough to use cheats to win.

I haven't been able to watch the demo yet, but will do when i get a chance, and give my opinion.

Please refrain from spamming your unban request, and let the staff decide what to do with you from now on.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d0c95ba3c2d179d4e8

am vazut si eu demo ul.
nu pot sa zic exact de wall daca are cu toate ca sunt faza cand parca urmareste jucatorii si in majoritatea cazurilor iese cu tinta exact langa sau chiar pe jucator.Astea fiind spuse trebuie sa luam in calcul si faptul ca este fy_snow.adica nu e o harta de foarte mare strategie.dar one tap urile alea sunt tare ciudate mai ales faza cand te chinui sa il bati pe ala langa zid si dupa ii dai de nicaieri celuilalt de sus de langa awp one tap si e ca si cum ai fost cu tinta langa el.
Fara o verificare buna in calculator eu propun sa ramana ban.
Bafta.

• UP ! 1

I saw the demo too now.

At first, I don't see wallhack phases.

Now that that's cleared out, like stil said, it's fy_snow, it's a small map and fewer opponents to worry about, so you more free.

I don't know how aim works with a button where you switch it off or not, but if this was aim, he would hs all the time,unless he was using silent. but silent doesn't go for the head, it just aims for next player.

And you notice he does hs on alive players, but kills afks/timeouts with normal shots.

It can be reflexes, we've seen stil's reflexes in game or even frames. Alot of players do 1taps, specially when you're "in your game".

But to clear things out, go for a pc check to be sure.

That's my opinion.

• UP ! 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d0c95ba3c2d179d4e8